Sunday, July 12, 2020

Price Needs To Be Right

                 
Dollar of price!




                  So the price of art, or at least anything art related, is a bit of an odd topic. By odd of course, I mean as complicated as rocket science. You see, there's a lot to balance when you want to set a price on works. How much you've learned, how much time you spend, what resources you need, and what the end result is. Every answer to this question is going to be different for separate creators.

               As for me, I've made my commission prices clear... For now. I still don't think I'm that good yet, and I might need to retool these, but here they are if you're curious.

https://h8l0v.blogspot.com/p/money-listings.html

               Please do keep in mind, I am not taking commissions at this moment. Again, these will probably change, or be negotiated upon. Also do keep in mind that work with more professional businesses will be different, based upon what the contract is.

              At the end of the day, I'm mostly saying this since I've seen some people under value their talents. Not only does that not get them enough money, but it also keeps them from getting more work! The pricier you are, the more people will think you're good! That being said, I've also seen people overvalued their talents. So much so that I'm shocked they're able to get away with it legally.

             So once again, thank you for reading! If any of you have a different take on what my prices should be, or have creatively advice, let me know! I'm always looking for feedback on these blogs, just haven't gotten it yet. So, like always, comment below, share this with your friends, and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment