Monday, July 6, 2020

In Over My Head?

          I'm going to be honest..... So far, these blogs have not been doing well. Not many comments, little viewing, it's just sort of getting to me. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any intention to stop yet, I'm just starting to feel the drain. A little dumb when I made posts not to long ago about pushing myself but... It's been a weird past few weeks. So I want to address why I think I'm in over my head.

Unwarranted ego
      
      First off, I've been a little busy with my life. Looking for a new job, classes in college, that sort of thing. That being said, I haven't looked towards any creative courses I could do. I also have not really been building things like I think I should. Yet, I also want to keep at my pace right now. Just focus on that stuff later. Sorry if this sounds frustrating, I'm a little fed up as well.

               I'm just worried I won't be The designer people want me to be. I'm also worried I'm not putting myself out there enough. I don't know, maybe things will improve? Maybe they won't, can't say for certain. At the end of the day, I'm just feeling lazy, or at least, like I haven't lived up to my potential. I mean, these blogs haven't really been using my images lately.

             So, what will I do now? Well, I'm going to try and put these blogs out there more, and hope more people read them. I'm also going to give myself more time to design when I get the chance, getting many things out of the way first. It's going to be a long process, but I will improve. Sorry if these blogs slow down a bit, but it might just happen. With that, thank you for reading, comment below, and stay tuned.
Adding some original contest this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment