Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Switching Up

        As some of you may know, I've been using Adobe Illustrator since I began my graphic design journey. However, I feel it is time I moved on, and went to something else.

Image courtesy of Affinity

       That's right ladies and gentlemen, from now on, I shall be using Affinity Designer for all of my graphic design needs! Now, I know there will be a bit of a relearning; I can accept that, as there is no way to move up in design unless you continue to learn. As of right now, I'm beginning a small art project anyways, so I like to think I'm learning fast.

       Now, this isn't me trying to persuade you to pick different tools over another; I simply picked Affinity due to what I felt was a better payment plan. This blog is mainly here to let you know about my change of tools, but not to fret, since they're mostly similar tools. With that in mind, thank you once again for reading another quick blog. As always, I hope you stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment