Monday, March 16, 2020

Going Online

            Alright, so...... my class is going online. To put it simply, right now we're having to deal with the Corona Virus scare, and thanks to that, I'm out of school for two weeks. This was a decision by the school's administration, and we will still keep lessons up. In the ned though, I will have to adapt. Something I went into good detail about, last week, I have to do. All of my work will now need to be done at home.  I can now sleep more, but at the cost of that, I don't have the best resources. I also have a more strict online schedule, but it should help me keep up on work better.

         During this time though, I promise to still post blogs, and I promise to still keep up my work. I'm too insane right now to give up so that won't happen. To show you I will still work, I'll post some graphics I make next week.  Other than that though, thank you for reading, stay tuned, and stay healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment