Thursday, November 28, 2019

Photography Dump

      Hey everybody, Zach here again with just your average photo-collection. Took some pictures of food and some guitars, and since people tend to like those, I thought I'd share them. So, without further ado, let's get this started!            


First up is the classic smoked turkey. Framed nicely on the cutting board, and taking up most of the center space, I say this looks both appetizing, an marketable,












      Up next is a serving of cranberry sauce that was arranged in a way that I just had to get a shot of it. I know some people don't prefer the canned variety, but you have to admit, the shapes you get from it are intriguing.












Now onto the green bean casserole, we have an up close and enjoyable shot of the French onions on top. The gooey layer underneath acts as a good off balance to the white and onions as well, plus I feel the distinct out-of-center focus adds to the effect. So, another good photo taken.

 
Next we move on to my preferred casserole, sweet potato. With the  golden marshmallows on top, and the warm lighting, I can't help but think of a classic fireplace at the center of the house when I see this. Here's hoping it does that for you too.



       Finally, we have a collection of round, tasty, and colorful M&M's. Let your inner candy store kid run wild as they look at this collection of the candy's dark variety. a detail which you can see if you look at the picture long enough.


       Well, that'll do it for this post. Make sure to check me out as un_dustedh8 on InstaGram, comment below, and stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment