Wednesday, November 20, 2019

           Week 4 of digital photo-editing, here at last. Needless to say, I thought this class was pretty fun, learned things, spent time in a group, yeah I think this was good. Of course, as of right now things are being printed out, and that is pretty frustrating, but I feel it will al be worth it soon. Now, while I am here, I need to be honest about something. As you know, last blog all I did was share n image, like a blog before. Now, showing the images is off is part of why I do it, there is another reason. M main reason is to lift them off the internet so I can get ahold of them. Not the easiest way, I know, but it does help clear things up. Anyways, since I have the chance, I'll show things off on a normal blog, without the trouble of lifting it.

 This poster is what I did for project 3, that being music posters, and I'm very proud of it. My reasoning for this is that I got to do something at a nice, calm pace, and I got different comments on it.  By that i mean, I got a divide in what people like, which helps find an audience, so that's good. On the poster itself, it is based song the song 'The Woods and the Goddess' from the game Deadly Premonition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlgjtKPtpT8

My main goal was to capture the song's relaxed, but slightly haunting tone. Now, I may have gone a bit overboard, but i still enjoy it, and definitely feel it matches the tone of the game, which I suggest you look up and see a playthrough of. It has a great story, and is an amazingly bizarre experience, but I know not everyone can get behind the controls, or want to play games themselves. Still highly recommend it, a sequel is coming out soon for the Nintendo Switch, check that out, and just enjoy.

Other than that, comment below, check me on InstaGram as un_dustedh8, and i will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment