Sunday, February 27, 2022

About the World

       Originally, I was going to talk about something else today, but I feel it necessary to say this here and now. My heart goes out to those in Ukraine who are suffering right now. What is going on is downright terrifying, and I don't know when it will end. I also don't know what will happen to other countries in the future, or if this I'd the start of something crazier.

        Honestly, it feels like recently things just keep crumbling around us. You may look at your phone, your TV, or worse yet, out your window to see just things fall lower. Then the next thing you know, they're asking you to leave home for whatever reason. I don't know how qualified I am to be saying this stuff, or if anyone's paying attention, I just needed to write this down.

         If for some reason you do come across this, then please donate to the Ukainian people. They'll need anything they can get. See what you can do to help in anyway, please! The world may be scary, but we just need to stand together and be brave. 




No comments:

Post a Comment